phew.. the rust on my blog-finger

I have not been blogging - in a long while.. And I have air-tight excuses:

1. The good old Sony cybershot 3Megapixel, does not hold charge any more.. what good is a blog post without the original snaps.. I don't like using a phone for a camera or a bulky slr.

2. Life got a little busy, and turbulent.. those patches when you helplessly wonder "why me...again?!", as well as feel strong for fighting that battle.. and that battle cannot be chronicled in a blog post.

3. The overall question of 'To Blog' or 'Not to Blog' crisscrossed my mind.. To my generation blogging is still an acquired taste.

Today 'to blog' momentarily won over. Uploaded 2 photos in the earlier post - their beauty was lying dormant inside the cybershot's hard-disk. Gotta do something about da cam..