Me too book tag

I liked what i saw on Anna's blog. Here is my part of the game.

About this game: RULE 1 - I have to grab one of the books closest to me, go to page 56, type the fifth line and the next two to five lines that follow.
(sorry Anna, i only liked RULE 1, so just like calvinball, playing the game only by this rule. :) )

First, a brainstorm is not a regular meeting. It's not something you take notes at. You don't take turns speaking in any orderly way. It shouldn't consume a morning or an afternoon. Sixty minutes seems to be the optimum length, in our experience..

From 'The Art of Innovation' by Tom Kelley (i am sitting in the home-office, did not find anything more colorful.. :) )

3 comments:

How do we know said...

OMG! i missed a lot of posts.

All nice ones, but my fave is that picture of the bottle and the toy tank. What a perspective! Awesome!

Anna G Raman said...

So you are a bookworm too ;-)

San said...

Hey HDWK, thanks for liking the pic. :)

Anna, as commented on your blog, me no bookworm, just an occasional crawler.