The new soul..

Random thoughts the little one brings in me...

1. His bright gummy smile first thing in the morning.. reminds me how i always wake up happy but then remember the day's toils which takes my smile away!

2. The happy staring at the ceiling and giving an acknowledging smile to the just-switched-on fan...reminds me of my once held belief - we can really love any one, only if we try..

3. My eyes fill up with tears so easily these days.. suddenly i feel everyone's sorrow more closely.. suddenly i know what really it is to miss a child.. suddenly i know how my sis used to feel while crying with the sita of the sunday ramayana serial..

4. They say that babies are closer to God, I believe that.. Now I believe that God sure has a halo behind him - the little one loves to stare at any source of light. Also, now I know that God wears glasses! :)

No comments: